HELP IS ONLY A CALL AWAY, 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR.
Lincoln’s Roadside Assistance95 was created to help ensure your peace of mind, pleasure and convenience no matter where your travels take you. With Lincoln Roadside assistance, you’re never alone.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE OFFERS YOU PEACE OF MIND
Wherever you may be in Canada or the Continental United States,
our Roadside Assistance Representatives will be there to ensure you receive quick and efficient service 24
hours a day, 365 days a year.
CONTACT US 24/7: 1-800-387-9333
This program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, begins from the original warranty start date and lasts the life of the vehicle for the original owner. Subsequent owners receive coverage that is concurrent with the 6 years or 110,000 kilometres (whichever occurs first) powertrain warranty coverage period. Service will be provided to the driver of the registered Lincoln vehicle.
- Road Service (labour performed at disablement site)
- Service Calls (delivery of up to 10 litres of fuel or battery boost)
- Towing of your disabled vehicle to your selling Lincoln dealer if within 160 km or the closest Lincoln, Ford-Lincoln or Ford dealership (one tow per disablement).
Items excluded from coverage
- Parts, tire repairs, rental of towing equipment, storage fees, or any labour performed at a garage or service station
- Parts involved in lock-out service
- Assistance from private citizens
- Lincoln Roadside Assistance coverage is not a warranty, but a service provided to you by Lincoln to minimize any unforeseen vehicle operation inconvenience. All service operators providing service are independent contractors and are not employees of Lincoln. Therefore, Lincoln Roadside Assistance does not assume any liability for any loss or damage to your vehicle or your personal property resulting from the rendering of such service.
- Any loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the servicing facility and should be reported to the proprietor of the facility and your own insurance company within 24 hours and prior to any repairs being carried out.
When your ignition key is lost, broken or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, Lincoln Roadside Assistance will be on their way. If circumstances require you to use an independent lock-out service, we may reimburse you up to $100.00.
Should your vehicle become disabled due to collision or mechanical breakdown while you are more than 160 km from your residence, we may reimburse you up to $1,000 (in total), for the following reasonable emergency expenses (when not covered by insurance):
- Covered Expenses
- Local lodging and meals
- Vehicle rentals from bona fide rental agencies (excludes gas expense)
- Commercial transportation to your destination, and return trip after repairs are completed
Coverage period is the lesser of: date of vehicle disablement up to three (3) days in total, or the time at which your vehicle is repaired.
We’d like to help you make the most of your next road trip. So, call our Travel Planning Centre and they will provide detailed information on the most time-saving or scenic routes to your destination. This no-charge service includes easy-to-follow maps, a highlighted travel planner specific to your route and destination, travel tips, driving information and other useful material to make your trip easier and more enjoyable. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
To receive an emergency road and tow service reimbursement, or emergency travel expense reimbursement you must file your claim no more than twenty (20) days after the occurrence. Fill out the Claim Form and send to the address below.
Lincoln Roadside Assistance Headquarters
P.O. Box 2000, Oakville, ON L6K 1C8
Complete the Customer Claim Form. Please include all original receipts and details of the event. This will facilitate prompt handling and reimbursement of your claim. Or contact your Lincoln Special Adviser.
Lincoln of Canada reserves the right to amend or cancel The Lincoln Roadside Assistance Program at any time without incurring any liability.
YOUR ESSENTIAL APPS FOR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
NEED A TOW? REQUIRE A BOOST OR JUMP START? FLAT TIRE?
Download the SYKES4Lincoln App
DOWNLOAD THE LINCOLN WAY APP
Gives you on-demand access to our concierge team that will answer questions and provide roadside assistance.